100 Things to do Before I Turn 25.
- Write a novel (seriously!).
Cook an apple pie.(the result is TOO SWEET, it tooks 3 days to eat the whole thing. Haha)
- Cook green tea cupcake.
Have a (real) CAT! :D.(I have Momo. She is my little sweet princess :3) Going to concert.(My office anniversarry concert. A lot of artist perfoms there including NE-YO! Does it count? Yes it does!)
- Have 95+ score of 3 Demi Lovato’s songs when karaoke.
Travel to BALI! (haha :p).(DONE!) Travel to Japan.(you can read the stories here)
- Travel to Prague.
Visit Kota Tua. (Reporting and meeting point before my trip to Pulau Seribu) Visit Affandi Gallery Art.(done at my birthday!)
- Learn HTML and CSS code.
- Get a Master Scholarship.
Have a pallete of make up (:p).(I love make up and I have essentials basic things for daily and PTC apply, which is nice, and which is good for me :p)
- Toefl score min 550.
- Run every morning every day for a month!.
- Learn Japanese.
- Read all of Pram's Books.
- Have a little library.
Get a JOB. (DONE! News Reporter at NET TV. Insya Allah for 2 years, or more. Amin :) )
- Explore INDONESIA. (Palembang, Bangka, Jakarta, Sukabumi, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Blora, Malang, Surabaya, Makassar, Tana Toraja, Samosir, Lombok... more way to go, Diaz!!)
Swim more often.Tiap ke Sukabumi biasanya renang :3
- Have an instagram photo album.
- Manage my craft blog and online shop.
- Publish a lot short story in magazine.
- Complete one-full TTS (crosswords) in Kompas Minggu.
- Plant some herbs.
- Comeback to postcrossing.
- Have a sew machine.
- Lost weight (HAHAHA).
Celebrate blog's birthday (oct 31).
- Have 500 blog followers.
Eat spicy food.(now i CAN'T eat if my meals not spicy enough *nomnom*)
- Cover all me and my dad's books.
- Buy a beautiful heels.
- Buy a beautiful wedges.
Have internet banking card.(Finally!) Buy white/silver eyeliner.(It's Sil** Gi** product, sorry to say but i don't really like it. so noted to me to NEVER bougt anything by that brand again :p)
- Travel to Kawah Putih.
- Learn Diving.
Have 1 or more underwater picture.(As "work-thing", i went to LOMBOK for a week. BEAUTIFUL island, especially in Gili Trawangan. I'll going back there for sure ;D)
- Get some of my digital photos printed.
Back pain recovered.(I'm a "journalist", my job is out there. So bye-bye sitting-in-front-of-computer-for-ten-hours-per-days-job-that-caused-me-backpain! HAHAHAHA *although in weekend i usually spend my time in front of computer.*) Do something crazy with my hair.(DONE! Now, my hair color is GREEN! HAHA.. Next, maybe PINK would be great, altough i wear hijab, that means no one see my hair, but i did it because of me, not anyone else. :p ) Wash kerudung twice a week. Buy skirt that suits me. (I wore it when meeting D's family) Eat red rice regullary.(Tiap lagi di Sukabumi pasti makannya nasi merah :') ) Upload 20 songs to soundcloud.(Diganti ke smulee deh ya, udah lebih dari 20! :D) Learn guitar.(I bought my guitarlele right before my 24 bday and still practice it everyday :D) Learn archery.(It's really FUN!)
- Cook some Indonesian food.
- Swimming without glasses.
- Bikin PO BOX
Masuk TV(as my job on NET's news reporter, it required me to on cam (ptc) sometime. HAHA ;P)
- Masuk Majalah
Buy domain for blog. (Done. You can see on my blog address)
- Manage blog seriously
- Write blog at least 5 times a week
- Eat healthy food reguraly
- Explore JAVA